VRA Notification Guntur 2014 – VRA Notification 2014
VRA Notification Guntur 2014 for recruitment of VRA is released on December 28th 2013. Applications are invited On-line in the proforma Application available on the WEBSITE (http://ccla.cgg.gov.in) from eligible candidates from 28.12.2013 to 13.01.2014 (Note:- 12.01.2014 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Assistants as per Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Assistants Service Rules, 2005 for direct recruitment through the District Selection Committee.
Total Number of Posts in VRA Notification Guntur 2014 for Village Revenue Assistant are 38.
- Kothgudem 18
- Paloncha 15
- Bhadrachalam 7
Must have passed S.S.C (10th Class) Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Examination.
Nativity for VRA Notification Guntur 2014
Shall be the Native of the Revenue Village for which the Recruitment is notified. This is VRA Notification Guntur 2014
No person shall be eligible if he is less than ‘18’ years and more than ‘37’ years of age as on the 1st day of July of the year in which the notification for selection is made Provided that the maximum age limit shall be raised:-
- a. Uniformly by 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to the SC, STs or BCs.
- b. Uniformly by 10 years in the case of Physically Handicapped persons.
- c. Uniformly by „3‟ years for Ex-Servicemen in addition to the length of service rendered in Armed Forces.
Rs.3,000/- Honorarium and other allowances as fixed by Government from time to time.
The Selection of candidates is based on a objective type Written Test for 100 Marks at S.S.C., level.
- General Studies : 60 Marks
- Arithmetic Skills : 30 Marks
- Logical Skills : 10 Marks
* 50% of questions (30 Marks) will be aimed at testing the knowledge of the candidate on rural areas and rural living conditions. Question paper will be in Telugu, English, Urdu Medium.
Each applicant must pay Rs.300/-. Applicants belongs to SC / ST Categories have to pay Rs.150/-. No Fee applicable to the applicants belonging to PH category. (However they shall hand over a Xerox copy of the Medical certificate issued in SADAREM to the concerned centre).
Date of Examination: On 02.02.2014 from 03:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
Downloading of Hall Tickets
The Hall Ticket can be download from the website from 19.01.2014 to till 9:00 AM on 02.02.2014.