VRA Notification 2014
VRA Notification 2014 for recruitment of VRA is released on December 28th 2013. Applications are invited On-line in the proforma Application available on the website (http://ccla.cgg.gov.in) from eligible candidates from 28.12.2013 to 13.01.2014 (Note:- 12.01.2014 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Assistants as per Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Assistants Service Rules, 2005 for direct recruitment through the District Selection Committee.Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Revenue Department invites applications for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Assistants across various districts.
Total number of posts in VRA Notification 2014 are 4305 Posts
For District wise VRA Vacancy Details, click here
Age Details for VRA Notification 2014
No person shall be eligible if he is less than ’18’ years and more than ‘37’ years of age as on the 1st day of July of the year in which the notification for selection is made Provided that the maximum age limit shall be raised:
- Uniformly by 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to the SC, STs or BCs.
- Uniformly by 10 years in the case of Physically Handicapped persons.
- Uniformly by ‘3’ years for Ex-Serviceman in addition to the length of service rendered in Armed Forces.
- Uniformly by the lengthy of regular service subject to maximum of ‘5’ years for the persons already in service of the State Government and by ‘3’ years for retrenched temporary employees during 1991 in the State Census Department who have rendered a minimum service of six months.
Must have passed 10th Class/SSC Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education or its equivivalent.
Application form Fee Details
Candidates can Pay Rs. 300/- for general category, Rs. 150 for SC/ST Category, No fee for Physical handicapped applicants.
Written Exam (Objective Type) 100 marks (General Studies- 60 Marks, Arithmetic skills- 30, Logical skills-10)
- Last date to pay fee: 12th January 2014
- Online Application Submitting Last Date: 13th January 2014
- Download Hall Ticket/ Call Letter from: 19th January 2014
- Exam Date: 04th February 2014
- Exam Answer key release date: 10th February 2014
- Exam result announcement Date: 20th February 2014
For more details, please visit: ccla.cgg.gov.in/#