Vijaya Bank PO Recruitment 2012 through IBPS
Vijaya Bank PO Recruitment 2012 notification released for 894 Jobs,candidates can apply online by after paying the challan form fee.Eligible and interested candidates need to register through Online mode from 16-05-2012 and last date to apply online is 02-06-2012.
Vijaya Bank, one of the Fast Growing Public Sector Banks, with Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of 1300 branches plus offices, with total employee strength of around 12000 with presence all over India, invites applications (On-Line only) from young & Dynamic Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE)-PO/MT- conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS in 2011-12 and holding a valid score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment for the posts of Probationary Assistant Manager (JMG-S-I)in Officers Cadre.
General candidates must have at least 138 marks in IBPS PO/MT Exam to apply for this exam and 133 marks for other reserved candidates.The selection process is based on performance in final interview.This is the special recruitment by Vijaya bank for only IBPS PO Exam qualified candidates.you can download the vijaya bank challann form and fill the online application to get call letter for final interview.you can have the complete details on Vijaya bank PO Recruitment 2012 through IBPS.]
APPLICATION FEE & INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Kindly ensure the eligibility for the post, before paying the application fees / intimation charges as the same is not refundable.
Rs.50/= towards Intimation charges for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Rs.200/=Application fee (including postal charges) for all others including OBC & XSM Candidates.
The application fee / intimation charges can be paid by;
Directly remitting the amount in any of the Vijaya Bank Branches
The procedure for payment of fee is mentioned below;
- Take print-out ofthe Payment Challan (in Triplicate)fromwebsite [ClickheretodownloadPayment Challan]
- Fill the particulars viz, IBPS CWE-PO/MT 2011-12 Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth, Contact Phone No., Category, Amount deposited, Depositing Branch Name & City
- Go to the nearest Vijaya Bank Branch with the Fee Payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application/Intimation charges in Account No. 900900022503006 towards “VIJAYA BANK REC_PROJ 2012-13 Scale-I”.Recruitment Notification No. 01/2012 RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY ASSISTANT MANAGERS – JMG-S-I Contd next page…
- Collect the candidate’s copy of Fee Payment Challan (in duplicate) from the Branch. Please verify that challan is properly signed & the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name & Deposit Date are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities.
- Log on to bank’s website www.vijayabank.com for applying on-line.
- After on-line registration, candidates are requested to write their Registration Number on the back of the Payment Challan.
- The application fee / intimation charges should be paid between 16.05.2012 and 30.05.2012 (both dates inclusive). Even if the last date of registration changes due to any/technical reasons, the valid dates for payment of application fee / intimation charges will not be changed.
Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc or any other mode will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected
Total Number of Posts: 894
Post name:Probationary Assistant Manager
Degree from any recognized university and Candidates must have at least 20 years and the max age limit is 30 years for general candidates.reserved category candidates will get upper age limit as per the government of India reservation rules and regulations.
145000 to 25700 rupees and extra benefits will add separately for vijaya bank probationary officer.
Important dates to remember:
Challan fee payment dates:16-05-2012 to 2-06-2012
Opening date of Online Registration:16-05-2012
Last date to Apply Online:2-06-2012
For more details click here