UIIC Recruitment 2015 for Assistants : United India Insurance Co. Ltd Recruitment 2015 for assistants or UIIC Recruitment 2015 for assistants or UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2015 notification is released for filling up 750 UIIC Assistant posts. Candidates who are applying for UIIC Recruitment 2015 assistant post have to check their eligibility criteria and fill application form before last date if they are eligible for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2015 eligibility criteria. Canidates who are applying can find complete details on uiic careers, UIIC Recruitment 2015 for Assistants, UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2015, uiic assistant paper 2015, uiic assistant paper 2015, uiic recruitment 2015 apply online, uiic recruitment 2015 result, admit card, syllabus etc on our website.
United India Insurance Co. Ltd is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.10,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.Company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its Offices all over India. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of ASSISTANT.
Important dates for UIIC Recruitment 2015
- Online Registration commences from 07/07/2015
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications 20/07/2015
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee 07/07/2015 to 20/07/2015
- Date of Online Exam (tentative)* 30th August, 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination 20th August, 2015
Total No. of Vacancies in UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2015 :
There are 750 total posts (Provisional). THE OVERALL VACANCIES MAY GO UP FINALLY
UIIC Assistant Selection Process
Reservation for Person with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen will be 3% of the Total State vacancies subject to change. The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing Government guidelines at the time of finalization of result. Merit-wise list will be drawn up State-wise and Category-wise. The candidates who qualify in the online test and shortlisted for interview shall have to qualify in a Computer Proficiency Test also.
Scale of pay :Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)- 21050 (under Revision)
Emoluments: Total emoluments (pre-revision) works out to approximately Rs.17,000/- p.m. in the initial stage in a Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances, other benefits such as Lump sum Domiciliary Medical Benefits, Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for reimbursement of Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Travel Subsidy and other Staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company.
Educational Qualification:(As on 30.06.2015) Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (as on 30.6.2015)
Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2015).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than 30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
UIIC Assistant Selection Procedure:
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application. a. All candidates will have to appear for the Online examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test. b. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for ONLINE Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION B. PAYMENT OF FEES C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD Candidates can apply online only from 07.07.2015 to 20.07.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- 1. Candidates should go to the United India website www.uiic.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab, prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- 4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 12. Click on ‘Submit’ button