UIIC Generalist and Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012
Total No of Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria for UIIC Generalist and Specialist Officer s 2012 Notification:
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age limit :
Application Fee for UIIC Generalist and Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012
Salary and Benefits for Generalist and Specialist Officer UIIC Recruitment 2012
Selection Process for Generalist and Specialist Officer UIIC Recruitment 2012
Descriptive Test for Generalist and Specialist Officer UIIC Recruitment 2012
Examination Centres for Generalist and Specialist Officer UIIC Recruitment 2012
How to Apply for Generalist and Specialist Officer UIIC Recruitment 2012
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.uiic.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The company may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person. Candidates can also download their call letters from the website by logging in using their application number and date of birth. Call letters will be uploaded on the website about two weeks before the date of written examination.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Applicants are first required to go to the UIIC’s website www.uiic.co.in and open the link ‘Recruitment’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled ‘UIIC ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS RECRUITMENT – 2011′
- Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates are required to visit a Branch of State Bank of India with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 32225814791 in favour of “United India Insurance Company Limited”.
- Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the UIIC’s website and going to the sublink titled “Online APPLICATION FOR UIIC ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS RECRUITMENT 2012″. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places. Fill in other required details therein and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-line Application Form.
- After applying on-line, take a print out of the system generated online application form and retain it for future reference. DO not send this printout to the company.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on line much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the company’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- The company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit the application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the company.
- Candidates are advised to frequently visit the company’s website for any information which may be put for further guidance.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets.