Telangana state public service commission recruitment for 1857 Forest beat officer posts in the year 2017. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can submit applications for filling up the post of Forest Beat Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T) in the state of Telangana. Candidates applying have to check their eligibility criteria before applying and candidates who meet eligibility criteria have to pay fee before last date.
Qualification: Must have passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Physical Requirements: No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service, unless he is not less than 163 cms in height, not less than 84 cms round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
- In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms in height not less than 79 cms round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
- Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate should possess normal Eye sight apart from the Physical requirements prescribed above.
Age Limit (As on 01/07/17): 31 years
Scale of Pay: Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Examination Fee: Rs.80/-. SC, ST & BC candidates of Telangana State, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 31 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed) and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Scheme of Examination:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper- I: General Knowledge||100||90||100|
|Paper-II: General Mathematics||100||90||100|
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date for receipt of online application form: August 21, 2017
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: September 12, 2017
- Date of examination: October 29, 2017
For more details, please visit: https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/