How To Transfer PF Amount From One Company To Another ?
As an employee any person wants to change from the current job to a new job. So,either you can withdraw your PF account or you can transfer your PF amount from the previous company to the new company.In past, most of the people interested to withdraw thier PF amount while they wants to change into the new company But now, there is a better possibility to the employees who wants to change into the new company. They directly transfer their PF account from old company to new company.But, for that PF account transfer you have to follow some process. Here we have to give some methods about “PF transfer”. If you follow it before transfer, you have an idea about HOW to transfer.
- You should start your PF transfer process as early as you join in your new company.
- When you join in a new office, you must be approach the PF employer and entered your name as identity in the EPF book.
- In every company/Organization there is a separate employer related to the accounts section, who maintains all the PF details of that company employees.So, first you have to approach that person of your new company or HR person of new company and intimate to him that you wants to change your PF transfer amount. Then the employers gives a form (that form is called as FORM 13) to you.
- The employee fills up that form with the required previous company details like your name,address, PF account number and address of the provident fund office where the account was held and also other required details with the deposits.
- Before submitting to the form, attest your all related documents by the employer/ HR employer.
- Later the PF employer/HR person provides to send this form and also other required deliverable to the PF office.
- Once the form reaches to the Provident Fund office, at there they check the form and match the data with the other organizations data.
- If all the data is matched with the new organizations data, then the PF office sends a request that you have to proceed with the same PF account in the new company.
- Once all these formalities are done, your PF account is moved from the previous company to the new company.
- In your new company, the employer deposited your PF amount in that same account instead of creating a new PF account.
- Finally make sure that you should be deleted your name from the PF list with the previous employer.