TNPSC VAO Eligibility Criteria 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC has released notification pdf in advertisement for filling up TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Vacancy 2012. Candidates who are interested are invited to fill application form only through online mode upto 10.08.2012 for admission to the Written Examination for Direct Recruitment for filling TNPSC VAO Vacancy 2012. Candidates have to carefully go through the TNPSC VAO exam eligibility criteria given below before applying online for TNPSC VAO post by paying the fee with challan form with Examination fee of Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only).
Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2012)
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes the Minimum Age (Should have completed) is 21 Years and Maximum Age (should not have completed) is 40 Years
- For “Others” [ i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] the Minimum Age (Should have completed) is 21 Years and Maximum Age (should not have completed) is 30 Years
- Paragraph 4 of the Commission’s “Instructions to Candidates” will not apply for this recruitment.
- Age concessions announced in paragraph 13 & 14 of the Commissions “Instructions to Candidates” will apply for the maximum age limit only.
- “Others” [ i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- The Technical and Non-Technical Staff of TANSI who have faced retrenchment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations/ Undertakings may also apply, if they are otherwise qualified except age and the relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour if they come up for selection.
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualifications on the Date of this Notification viz. 09.07.2012. Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
Knowledge of Tamil
Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil. (for details refer para 10 of the ‘Instructions to Candidates’).