TNPSC VAO Exam Fee 2012 – Challan Form
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC has released notification pdf in advertisement for filling up TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Vacancy 2012. Candidates who are interested are invited to tnpsc vao apply online and fill vao tnpsc application form only through online mode upto 10.08.2012 for admission to the Written Examination for Direct Recruitment for filling TNPSC VAO Vacancy 2012. Candidates have to caerfully go through the eligibility criteria before applying online by paying the fee with tnpsc exam fee challan with Examination fee of Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only). Here we have given the TNPSC District wise tentative vacancies for VAO post. Here we have given process how to apply tnpsc vao exam and tnpsc vao online registration process.
Written Examination Fee
Examination fee Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts, subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee if applicable.
Concessions in the matter of age and/or qualification and/or fees allowed to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, Differently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc., are given in para 12 to 14 of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’
Mode of Fee Payment
Please select the mode of payment
- Online Payment
- Offline Payment
Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)
- In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
- Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form.
- Candidates will be provided with Application Number and password. Please note down the Application Number and password.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment Challan which the candidate need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment
- Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the Challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the Challan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.