TNPSC VAO Exam Online Apply 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC has released notification pdf in advertisement for filling up TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Vacancy 2012. Candidates who are interested are invited to tnpsc vao apply online and fill vao tnpsc application form only through online mode upto 10.08.2012 for admission to the Written Examination for Direct Recruitment for filling TNPSC VAO Vacancy 2012. Candidates have to caerfully go through the eligibility criteria before applying online by paying the fee with tnpsc exam fee challan with Examination fee of Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only). Here we have given the TNPSC District wise tentative vacancies for VAO post. Here we have given process how to apply tnpsc vao exam and tnpsc vao online registration process.
- Examination fee Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts, subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee if applicable.
Click here to know about Fee payment mode and Challan
Concessions in the matter of age and/or qualification and/or fees allowed to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, Differently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc., are given in para 12 to 14 of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’.
How to Apply Online
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.