TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern / Scheme of Examination
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC ) conducts Group 4 exam for the recruitment of various vacancies in Tamil Nadu State Govt Departments. Selection is based on written examination & Oral Test. Selection will be made on the basis of marks in the Written Examination, number of vacancies and post/Unit option exercised by the candidates following rule of reservation of appointments. TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern Details are given here
TNPSC conducts Group 4 Exam in single paper (Objective Type) which is of two types.
- One type of question paper will contain questions on General Knowledge (100 items) and General English (100 items).
- The other paper contains questions on General Knowledge (100 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
- Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first 100 items on General Knowledge.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for selectionSingle Paper in (General Knowledge (S.S.L.C Standard) (100 items) + General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Standard) (100 items)
- The questions on General Knowledge will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
Click Here to find the syllabus for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2012
Click Here for Previous question papers