TNPSC Agriculture Officer Exam 2012
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision TNPSC notification has been released in 2012 for filling up 460 agriculture officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online between 13-08-2012 and12-09-2012. Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like eligibility criteria, a age limit,education qualifications required,One time online registration,Online registration,how to apply online,challan form,Online Application form and syllabus for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) agriculture officer Exam 2012.Recruitment 2012.
Total Number of Vacancies in TNPSC Agriculture officer(Extension) Recruitment 2012 notification for Applying online are 460
Name of the Service and Code No : Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service (Code No.015)
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Date of Notification 13-08-2012
- Last date for submission of applications 12-09-2012
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office 14-09-2012
- Date and Time of Written Examination 28-10-2012 FN , 10.00A.M. to 01.00P.M
- Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) be paid.
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidate can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five years from the date of one time registration.
Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts, subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee if applicable
Fee Payment Mode
Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)
- In case of candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an Additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
Offline Payments (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- For offline mode of payment candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank.
- Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form.
- Candidates will be provided with Application Number and password. Please note down the Application Number and password.
- On Submission, system will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
- Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
Age Limit :
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes minimum age is 18 Years and there is no upper age limit
- For ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] minimum age is 18 Years and maximum age limit is 30 years and for Persons holding a Post Graduate or Higher Degree in Agriculture such as M.SC(Agriculture) or Ph.D Should not have completed 32 Years
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by an University or Institution recognised by the university Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The qualification must be a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil*
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.