trb.tn.nic.in TN TET Application Form 2013
TN TRB (Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board) announced TET ( Teachers Eligibility Test) notification in 2013 for filling up 2881 teacher vacancies in TN TET 2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply before last date 14th June 2013. Candidates applying must check complete details like TN TET Application Form 2013, registration, trb.tn.nic.in tet application, tn tet apply , tntet model question paper 2013, tn tet syllabus 2013, hall ticket download /admit card download, previous papers, answer key and other information on TN TET 2013 Notification.
The Application Form (OMR format) along with Prospectus can be purchased (from 31.05.2013 to 14.06.2013) in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in cash towards the cost of the Application Form and Prospectus.
Submission of Filled-in Application Forms
Candidates are advised to submit the filled-in forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned, and obtain acknowledgement for the same. Candidates are advised NOT to send the filled-in Application forms by post or in person to the Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai-6. TN TET Applications received in any form other than the one issued by Teachers Recruitment Board or Chief Educational Officers shall be rejected.
Challan form and Examination Fee
The candidates are requested to pay the examination fees Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled) in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Payment of examination fees in any other method will not be accepted. The prescribed challan contain certain details of the fees, Bank charges, Application number and account number for the specific recruitment. Candidates have to write the Name of the Branch and its code number, where the candidates make the payment and other details in the relevant columns.
The Teachers Recruitment Board’s copy of the challan should not be pasted / stapled/ tied, but it has to be kept in a separate envelope and submitted along with the application form without fail
Guidelines for filling Application form
- a) The Application Forms should be carefully filled up. Application Forms with partial and incomplete shaded circles and incompletely filled-in application forms will be summarily rejected.
- b) Entries in application forms should not be erased, over-written, or shaded with white fluid. Unnecessary markings and smudging in any part of the application should be avoided, since they may lead to unnecessary confusion during data scanning as the computers are very sensitive. If any mistake as stated above is committed inadvertently, candidates are advised to apply in a fresh OMR Application.
- c) The passport size photograph should be pasted in the space provided and should not be stapled with pin. The photograph should not be attested and it should be free from any mark, as the same has to be used for printing the Hall Tickets.
- d) The Application form should not be folded. The Application form should be submitted in the envelope issued along with the form.
- e) As the form is computer readable and pre-programmed, any information written outside the boxes provided will not be read by the computer. Hence, altering the form or adding any additional box will result in, your application becoming invalid.
- f) A photocopy of the filled-in and signed application form with acknowledgement may be preserved for any future reference.
- Application forms will not be accepted after 5.30 p.m. on 14.06.2013