http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/- Tamil Nadu MRB Surgeon Recruitment 2013
Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board 2013 Notification was released for recruitment of 2159 surgeon posts. MRB invites application for the following posts on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Services. Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply. Candidates who are apply have to check complete details on apply online, syllabus, model papers, previous papers, pattern, admit card/hall ticket download, results etc details from our website on Tamil Nadu MRB Surgeon Recruitment 2013.
- Last date for submission of Applications (only through Online Registration) 21/04/2013
- Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank 23/04/2013
- Date of Examination 12/05/2013 FN
Total number of vacancies in Tamil Nadu MRB Surgeon Recruitment 2013 are 2159. Details of break-up in vacancies are given below:
1. Assistant Surgeon (General): 911 Posts
Qualification: MBBS Degree or equivalent degree.
2. Assistant Surgeon (Speciality): 1163 Posts
Qualification: PG Degree / Diploma in the concerned Speciality and Super Speciality.
Qualification: BDS Degree/MDS Degree.
The exam fee for SC/ST candidates Rs.350/- and for all others candidates Rs.700/- .
Scheme of Examination
Written examination in Optical Markup Reader (OMR) – sheet Objective type single paper.
i. Common exam for Asst. Surgeon (General) and Asst. Surgeon (Speciality).
ii. Common exam for Asst. Dental Surgeon (General) and Asst. Dental Surgeon (Speciality).
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection (%): For SC/ ST 30 and For Others 35
Syllabus for Exam
The questions will be in the standard of Undergraduate level (M.B.B.S or B.D.S as per the case)
How to Apply
- Candidates are first required to log on to the MRB’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click the “On-Line Registration” icon on the home page.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned images of photograph, and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning, and upload photograph and signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.