AP DSC 2013 Eligibility Crieteria
AP DSC / TEST 2013 Notification is released. Candidates who are interested can apply online through the official website of TEST before last date. Candidates have to check complete details like eligibility criteria, syllabus, news and updates about AP DSC/ TEST exam 2013 .
Academic and professional or training qualifications as follows
- Must possess APTET (Paper-I) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of SGT and APTET(Paper蜂I with any optional subject) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of School Assistant and Language Pandit, with 60% and above score in respect of General candidates, 50% and above score in respect of B.C candidates, 40% and above score in respect of SC/ST candidates and differently abled (at least 40% handicap in respect of Orthopedic or Visually Impaired and 75% handicap in respect of Hearing Impaired).
- ust be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
- Must posses Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must possess Academic degrees of Universities recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Teacher Education Courses recognized by National Council for teacher Education.
- Distance Mode courses offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission, Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Special Education Courses recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.