How to Answer the ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ Interview Question
So many people tense about interviews. And thinking too much about what type of questions they will ask and how to answer it. The interviewer asks the one of the frequent question in any type of interview is that “Tell Me About Yourself”. This is the best opportunity to you to impress your interviewer by listing your past and future career details. Here are some tips to how to explain about yourself.
- Before going to the interview, better to write some key points like your strengths, weakness, and your career details. Your answer must be different with your competitors.
- You should tell the answer with the confident with a simple smile. Starts the answer with your name and two more lines about yourself.
- Never tell the fake stories about yourself.
- Don’t explain about your life stories. You could explain clearly and briefly about your educational history and work experience details, achievements and future goals.
- Make sure that your answer never be boring to your interviewer.
- If you are having more degrees in education details then explain the graduation and post graduation details.
- This the best chance to you to impress your interviewer. So, you will also explain some points related to the company to which you are applying for. From your words they know your interest about that company.
- Make sure that you could never turn from the subject. Don’t use the slang.
- Better to use explain each point in a single sentence.Explain about your strengths,Which are useful to them as how to grew up thier company.