Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility and Selection Test 2013
APTET 2013 Andhra Pradesh TEST aptet.cgg.gov.in Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTEST) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper APTET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
APTET 2013 Andhra Pradesh TEST aptet.cgg.gov.in
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh will conduct Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTEST) 2013 also known as Andhra Pradesh TEST , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Andhra Pradesh TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- APTEST 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. TEST is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the APTEST notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Andhra Pradesh TEST :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Andhra Pradesh TEST (APTEST) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Andhra Pradesh TEST (APTEST) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for APTEST.
APTEST 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
APTEST Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Andhra Pradesh primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Andhra Pradesh upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
APTEST 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
APTEST 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)60 MCQs
60 MCQs60 Marks
APTET or Andhra Pradesh TET Results 2013 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Andhra Pradesh are waiting for the results, An AP TEST candidate who scores 60% or more in Andhra Pradesh TEST exam 2013 the exam will be considered as APTEST pass.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTEST) 2013
- APTEST Should give weightage to the Andhra Pradesh TEST scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the APTEST candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
APTEST or Andhra Pradesh TEST Exam 2013 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All AP TEST candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Andhra Pradesh TEST Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.