Post office Recruitment 2012 in Tamilnadu for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant
Tamilnadupost.nic.in-Tamilnadu Post office Recruitment 2012-2013 notification has been issued for the year 2012 for filling up 621 sorting and Postal assistant posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility can apply by submitting application form. Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like eligibility criteria, age limit,education qualifications required,Syllabus,Online registration,how to apply ,challan form,Online Application form for Tamilnadu post office Recruitment 2013.
Total Number of Vacancies in Tamilnadu Post officer Recruitment 2012 for buying application form are 621. The details of break up in vacancies is given below:
- Postal Assistant: 415 posts
- Sorting Assistant: 88 posts
- Postal Assistant (Returned Letter Office): 01 posts
- Postal Assistant (Mail Motor Service): 03 posts
- Postal Assistant (Foreign Post Organization): 05 posts
- Postal Assistant: (SBCO): 109 posts
- General and OBC Candidates need to pay 200 Rupees for Examination fee and 50 rupees for Application fee
- SC/ST Candidates no need to pay Examination fee.They have to pay only Application fee of 50 rupees for Application form and it is available at all All Head Post offices and identified Post offices in the Circles from 11-08-2012 to 25-09-2012.
- Candidates must have Intermediate/10+2/12 th class pass with first class marks or with 60 percent
- Should be studied Hindi as a subject in Matriculation
- Must have English subject in Matriculation and 12 th class.
Candidates must haveminimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01-10-2012 for General category. There will be 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years of relaxation in upper age for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process is based on the performance in Written exam(Aptitude test) and computer typing test.
Tamilnadu Post office Syllabus has General knowledge, Reasoning ability, English and Maths for 100 marks.Each section having 25 marks for 25 questions.
How to Apply:
Applications should be purchased at Head Post offices and identified Post offices in the Circles.After filling it send to given address to reach on or before 01-10-2012 through Speed Post or Registered Post of India Post.To get more details on how to fill and send the application form,please refer the notification,which listed below.
Direct Recruitment Cell,
New Delhi HO,
For More Details Click here to Download the Tamilnadu Post office Recruitment 2012-2013