SUGGESTION FOR SBI CLERK EXAM
SBI written test is the deciding factor because SBI preliminary written exam is not easy when compared to other exams, so candidates must practice the quantitative and reasoning aptitudes, because they are time taken. So candidates must practice well and train them self to pass the examination. For quantitative aptitude part, candidates must refer the old bank exam question papers and that particular books. Candidates must focus on general awareness section also as it is considered to be the toughest.
Candidates eyes must alerted on preparation of clerk recruitment of SBI. Due to attracting lot of banners in market,candidates getting confusion on materials to buy which one. Beware it of money makers with publishing. Before proceeding,spend few minutes with seniors suggestions to buy books. Before searching for best books, first check the syllabus clearly. Written examination consists of general awareness,general English language(grammer,vocabulary,comprehension etc), test of quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability(high level), marketing aptitude/Computer Knowledge.
The best books for SBI clerk exam are given below
- Test of reasoning (High level) : R.S.Agarwal
- Test of quantitative aptitude : R.S.Agarwal
- General english : Rain and Martin
- General Awareness : General banking and economic awareness by kiran prakashan(latest series) or general awareness basic banking and financial issues or banking and finance -Gautam majumdar(upkar prakashan publication)
- computer knowledge : computer general awareness(Dr.Alok kumar)