SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2012
SSC CHSL Notification is at www.ssconline.nic.in. Staff Selection Commision, SSC has released notification of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2012 for data entry operator and lower division clerks(ldc) recruitment. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online which is started from 14-07-2012 and the last date for part 1 ssc online registration is 08-08-2012 and part 2 registration is 10-08-2012.The Final examination date for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2012 is 21-10-2012 and 28-10-2012.Here you can find the information regarding the exam like eligibility criteria like age limit,education qualifications, Syllabus of SSC Combined higher secondary exam 2012., online application form, how to apply online, Challan form download, Exam centers, Online registration, Fee payment dates.
- Start Date for Online Registration is 14-07-2012
- Last Date to Submission of Part I Application is 08-08-2012
- Last Date to Submit Part II Application is 10-08-2012
- Last Date for Submission of Application (far flung areas) is 17-08-2012
- The Date of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2012 is 21-10-2012 & 28-10-2012
RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(s 100.00)
Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
Fee Payment Mode
- For the candidates submitting the Paper Application: The candidates submitting Paper application should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only . CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- For the candidates submitting their applications Online:The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Exserviceman eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than CRFS for off-line applications and through SBI as indicated above in case of online application will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited. Candidates submitting their application online shall make their payment through the State Bank of India as per instructions (Annexure-II B )
- Candidates may please note that non-cancellation of stamps from the concerned Post Office in the manner indicated above, will lead to rejection of his/her application form. Therefore, it is in the interest of candidates that they get the CRFS cancelled from the concerned Post Office.
Vacancies in the post of Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk will be determined in due course in ssc chsl
A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01.08.2012, for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1994)
Must have passed 12 th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognised Board or University.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination selection of candidates will be made depending upon their merit position and option for various posts, Groups, Departments and States for which option is sought in the application.