SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2014
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2014 notification has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 09/04/2014 for Part-I and 11/04/2014 for Part-II. Candidates applying can check complete details on SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2014 like SSC CAPF SI exam 2014, SSC CAPF SI exam syllabus 2014, SSC CAPF SI exam previous papers, SSC CAPF SI online application form 2014, SSC CAPF SI result 2014, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police (DP) & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub- Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
Total number of posts in SSC CAPF SI Recruitment 2014 are 2197
I. Sub-Inspectors in CAPFs:
1. CRPF (Male: 178 Posts
2. CRPF (Female: 16 Posts
3. BSF (Male): 733 Posts.
4. BSF (Female): 39 Posts
5. ITBP (Male): 138 Posts
6. CISF (Male): 921 Posts
7. CISF (Female): 102 Posts
8. SSB (Male): 68 Posts
9. SSB (Female): 02 Posts
II. Assistant Sub- Inspectors/ Exe in CISF:
1. Assistant Sub- Inspectors/ Exe (Male): 508 Posts
2. Assistant Sub- Inspectors/ Exe (Female): 56 Posts
III. SI (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police: 131 Posts
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age Limit: 20-25 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through offline/ online mode and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXS/ women candidates.
Scheme of Examination:
- Part A: Subject: General Intelligence and Reasoning, Number of Questions: 50 & Maximum Marks Rs. 50/-.
- Part B: Subject: General Knowledge and General Awareness, Number of Questions: 50 & Maximum Marks Rs. 50/-.
- Part C: Subject: Quantitative Aptitude, Number of Questions: 50 & Maximum Marks Rs. 50/-.
- Part D: Subject: English Comprehension, Number of Questions: 50 & Maximum Marks Rs. 50/-.
- Duration/ Time Allowed: Two Hours (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon).
- Subject: English language & Comprehension, Maximum Marks /Questions: 200 marks/ 200 questions & Duration and timing: Two Hours (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon).
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online or offline.
Online: Candidates can apply online.
Offline: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the address as mention in the notification.
- Last date for Part- I Online Registration: 09/04/2014 by 05:00 PM.
- Last date for Part -II Online Registration: 11/04/2014 by 05:00 PM.
- Last date for Receipt of Application for candidates in Remote areas: 18/04/2014.
- Date written examination (Paper-I): 22/06/2014.
- Date written examination (Paper-II): 21/09/2014.