SBI Recruitment 2014 for Circle Defence Banking Advisor and Defence Banking Advisor
SBI Recruitment 2014 for Circle Defence Banking Advisor and Defence Banking Advisor Notification has been released for filling up the posts of 6 Circle Defence Banking Advisor and 3 Defence Banking Advisor. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 10th January 2014. Candidates applying can check complete details like online application form, selection process, hall ticket, call letter, results, hall ticket etc on SBI Recruitment 2014 Circle Defence Banking Advisor and Defence Banking Advisor.
Total number of posts in SBI Recruitment 2014 Circle Defence Banking Advisor and Defence Banking Advisor are 9
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – 1
- Defence Banking Advisor (Air Force) – 1
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy) -1
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army) 6
Role Expectations and Job Profile for SBI Recruitment 2014
For Defence Banking Advisor: Defence Banking Advisors will be responsible for marketing and development of Defence Banking Business of the Bank. They shall liaise with Army/ other Defence forces/ paramilitary Headquarters. Responsibility includes increasing the spread of Bank’s Defence Salary package. They shall co-ordinate with CDBAs for marketing Defence Banking Business. They will be acting as one point contact for defence services for complaint redressal.
For Circle Defence Banking Advisor: Circle Defence Banking advisors shall liaise with local units of Defence forces/ paramilitary forces for expanding the relationship between Army/other forces and SBI and for spreading Defence Salary Package. Acting as one-point contact for the Defence/ Paramilitary establishments in their area of complaints redressal.
Defence Banking Advisor: CTC Rs.28 lacs per annum. Basic pay will be Rs.1,00,000 p.m. and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The approximate CTC payable per annum after deducting the monthly pension drawn (prior to commutation) will be Rs.21 lacs.
Circle Defence Banking Advisor: CTC Rs.20 lacs at metro centres and Rs.18 lacs at other centres per annum. Basic pay will be Rs. 80,000 p.m. and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The approximate CTC payable per annum after deducting themonthly pension drawn (prior to commutation) will be Rs.14 lacs at Metro centres and Rs.12 lacs at other centres. DBAs/CDBAs will be eligible for reimbursement of mobile phone call charges, subject to ceiling. They will also be eligible for TA, HA, lodging & boarding expenses during official duties.
Selection Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2014: Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2014
The application format is available on Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
Candidates should down load the application format and complete it in all respects. The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by ordinary post to the address mentioned in the application along with the following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Copy of Discharge certificate.
- A one page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- The OBC category candidate will have to produce his/her original caste certificate/relevant certificates with Non-creamy layer clause issued during the period 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014 by the competent authority along with a declaration for availing reservation of OBC on prescribed format at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for interview.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview
Click here for Complete details on SBI Notification 2014