SBI PO Salary 2013
State Bank of India Probationary Officer recruitment notification 2013 has been released for filling up 1500 Probationary officer vacancies in the year 2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply for the post of SBI PO Jobs 2013 before last date 23.02.2013 with SBI PO Online Application Form 2013. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like SBI PO Salary Structure, sbi po starting salary, SBI Hall Ticket for PO Exam 2013, SBI PO exam books 2013, sbi po online application form , sbi po challan form download, sbi po online apply, sbi po selection process, eligibility criteria, selection process, written exam syllabus, model question papers, previous papers , admit card, sbi po pre examination training, SBI PO GD Topics, interview on SBI PO Recruitment 2013-14 notification pdf.
The sbi po starting salary basic pay is Rs 16,900/- (with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I. The official will also be eligible form D.A., H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is Rs.8,00,000/- plus. The break-up of monthly compensation for sbi po salary in hand is as under:
- Cash Component Rs. 30, 370/-
- Bank’s contribution to PF & Pension Scheme Rs. 4,673/-
- Housing (Lease Rental) Rs. 29,500/-
- Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. Rs. 4,130/-
In addition, the Officers are also entitled to other benefits like –
- (i) Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- (ii) Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- (iii) Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
The SBI PO Salary 2013 scales are under revision with effect from November 2012.