SBI PO Fee Payment 2013 – SBI PO Challan Form Download 2013
SBI PO Recruitment 2013 notification has been released for filling up 1500 Probationary officer vacancies in the year 2013. Candidates who are interested and satosfy eligibility criteria. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply for the post of SBI PO Jobs 2013 before last date 23.02.2013. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like sbi po online application form , sbi po challan form download, sbi po online apply, sbi po selection process, eligibility criteria, selection process, written exam syllabus, model question papers, previous papers , hall ticket download, admit card, interview on SBI PO Recruitment 2013-14 notification pdf.
Payment of Fees – Online: 30.01.2013 TO 23.02.2013
Payment of Fees – Offline: 01.02.2013 TO 28.02.2013
SBI PO Challan Form download 2012
For SC/ST/PWD Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only) and For General and Others Rs. 200/- (App. fee including intimation charges) towards sbi po online application form. Fee/Postal charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Fee Payment with SBI PO Challan 2013
There are two modes for payment of SBI PO Fees for SBI PO Recruitment 2013. Fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / email address to receive the registration confirmation. Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
Payment of Fee – Offline
- i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
- iii) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled incompletely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment SBI PO challan 2013 immediately. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
Payment of Fee – Online
- I. FOLLOW STEPS i) to iii) GIVEN UNDER OPTION-I ABOVE. No sbi po fee payment challan 2013 will be generated. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- II. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions availableon the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.