SBI Clerk Preparation Books 2013
SBI holds entrance exam for the post of clerk at national level. The level of competition will be serious as the candidate from all over India appears for this exam. Thus the candidates have to look into different books in order to cover the syllabus. Books such as on general knowledge, logical reasoning, mathematics etc are to be covered in specific manner.
These books not only form a platform for their preparation but also boost up the confidence of the students, which is a key to the success. Beside these books they should also refer previous papers questions which help them to write exam. There is a lot of books, which students should prefer during the preparation of the exam.
Some of the books that you should read in order to prepare for SBI CLERK exam are:
SBI CLERK preparation books fully solved in English:
- Ultimate guide for bank clerk CWI/SBI examination 1st edition by Disha experts.
- Complete study package for SBI (Clerk grade examination) 1st edition by Sanjeev Joon.
- SBI and associate banks clerical cadre exam guide 1st edition by RPH edition board.
SBI CLERK preparation book for SBI clerical exam in Hindi:
- Lakshya clerk exam SBI and associate banks (10 practice papers) (Hindi) 3rd edition by Disha experts.
- SBI clerk grade pariksha (Hindi) 1st edition by sanjeev joon.