SBI Clerk Apply Online
State bank of India announces vacancies for the posts of clerks in its various branches and banks on a periodic basis. In order to apply for these posts, a candidate needs to fill SBI clerk application form and appear for the examination. The application form is available on the official website www.sbi.co.in .
Few things need to keep in mind before applying online for these posts that are E-mail address, photo and signature (scanned), the size of scanned photo must be in the dimensions of 20kb-50kb, the size of scanned signature must be in the dimensions of 10kb-20kb, marks details of the qualifying examination(SSC, Graduation, etc), mobile number with facility of SMS.
How to fill up the SBI clerk application form:
- Log on to www.sbi.co.in and click on the recruitment link on the left side bar.
- After that click on the appropriate link that contains the online application form.
- Now the online form is n front of your screen. Carefully fill the online application form by following the On-Screen instructions.
- Now, you have to upload your photograph and signature at the time of submitting the online application form.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, you have to pay an application fee of Rs.350 either by online mode or offline mode.
Payment through Offline mode:
Candidates need to pay application fee after submission of online application to SBI Clerk Apply Online. This can be done by taking the print out of system generated challan form after the submission of online application. Payment must be made at any branch of State Bank of India after 2nd working day after submission of online application and within three working days. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees.
Payment through Online mode:
After submission of online application, candidates will be provided with an option to make payment with an option to make payment through online or offline mode. Candidates must select the online payment Gateway option to make payment using credit card/debit card/internet banking. After making payment, candidates must take print out of system generated e-receipt.