SBI Clerk Notification 2013 pdf
SBI Clerk Notification 2013-14 Notification has been released for the year 2013. Candidates who are interested can apply online before last date. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like online application form, challan form, fee payment, last date, written exam syllabus, model papers, previous papers, books, preparation tips, admit card, hall ticket download, interview details on SBI Clerk Notification 2013 pdf
Total number of posts in Upcoming SBI Clerk Notification 2013 pdf are estimated as 10000 posts approximately
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 14,177/- per month for Graduates inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting
i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).OR
ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university
Candidates who have not passed 12th standard Examination but have passed Diploma course after 10th standard are eligible for the captioned recruitment provided:
- (a) Diploma course passed after 10th standard must be a full time course (Diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration.
- (b) The Diploma course passed after 10th standard should be recognized / approved by the State Board of Technical Education of concerned State.
- (c) The percentage of marks in 12th/ Diploma Course shall be arrived at by dividing the marks obtained by the candidate in all subjects by aggregate maximum marks of all subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subjects studied. Grace marks, if any, awarded by the Board/University will be excluded for the purpose of calculation of percentage. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution.
- (d) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.12.2011.
- (e) Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- (f) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
Age: (As on 01.12.2012)
Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.12.2011). Candidates born between 30.11.1983 & 01.12.1993 are only eligible to apply.
Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.