SBI Clerk Latest Notification 2013-14
SBI Clerk Latest Notification 2013-14 has been released for the year 2013. Candidates who are interested can apply online before last date. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like online application form, challan form, fee payment, last date, written exam syllabus, model papers, previous papers, books, preparation tips, admit card, hall ticket download, interview details on SBI Clerk Latest Notification 2013-14
Total number of posts in Upcoming SBI Clerk Latest Notification 2013-14 are estimated as 10000 posts approximately
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 14,177/- per month for Graduates inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
- a. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test or interview.
- b. The written test will be of Objective type consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be printed bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). for being considered for interview. Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- c. Candidates qualified in the written test for recruitment in clerical cadre in the bank and opted for appointment as stenographer will be called for skill test in stenography.The candidate will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer in 40 minutes in case of English Stenography and in 55 minutes in case of Hindi Stenography. Visually impaired candidates will be required to transcribe the matter in 70 minutes for English Shorthand Test and in 95 minutes for Hindi Shorthand Test. Candidate should score minimum 50% marks to be qualified. Candidates will be required to appear for the skill test at the venue identified by the Bank. The venue for skill test will be advised to the candidates in due course.
i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).OR
ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university
Candidates who have not passed 12th standard Examination but have passed Diploma course after 10th standard are eligible for the captioned recruitment provided:
- (a) Diploma course passed after 10th standard must be a full time course (Diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration.
- (b) The Diploma course passed after 10th standard should be recognized / approved by the State Board of Technical Education of concerned State.
- (c) The percentage of marks in 12th/ Diploma Course shall be arrived at by dividing the marks obtained by the candidate in all subjects by aggregate maximum marks of all subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subjects studied. Grace marks, if any, awarded by the Board/University will be excluded for the purpose of calculation of percentage. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution.
- (d) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.12.2011.
- (e) Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- (f) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification.
Age: (As on 01.12.2012)
Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.12.2011). Candidates born between 30.11.1983 & 01.12.1993 are only eligible to apply.
Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.