SBI Clerk Interview Questions 2013
After crossing the level of passing written examination of the SBI clerk post the remaining process is of personal interview. The Person who is eligible is called for the interview by the examination department of the SBI through corresponding given email or phone contact. The interview is done by the higher officials of the organisations. Interviews are conducted not only to access your subject knowledge but also to measure the candidate capacity to tackle situations. Generally the questions are based on the banking sector, computer knowledge and the personal information.
Some of the interview questions are:
1. What is the difference between the trail balance & balance sheet?
2. What is bank rate and repo rate? How both differ?
3. Do you often visit banks?
4. In every bank, why does probationary officer verifies a transaction after entered by clerk?
5. Tell something about you?
6. What is the difference between CDMA & GSM mobiles?
Like the above mentioned questions the interview will be done and they will watch our nature, dressing, respect. So the candidates should be behave in a decent manner to pass the interview process to gain the job.