SBI Clerk Guess paper 2013
State bank of India recruits Clerks on the basis of performance of candidates in written test and personal Interview. Written test comprises of 5 papers, they are, General awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.
Each Paper has 40 Questions and each question carries 1 mark. Total time allowed will be 2 hours and 15 minutes. The candidate should attempt all Questions in that time period. But attempt carefully because there is also a negative marking for every wrong answer. If u want qualify the SBI written exam then you should pass all the sections and attain minimum 40% marks in all the sections.
Some of the guess questions in General awareness are:
- The current president of the World Bank is?
- What was the old name of State Bank of India?
- Microwave oven cooks dishes by means of?
Some of the guess questions in General English are:
- The opposite meaning of optional?
- The teacher ____ the concept by ____ practical examples.
Some of the guess questions in Quantitative Aptitude are:
- -84 x 29 + 365 =?
- In how many different ways can the letters of the word ‘CREAM’ be arranged?
- 4+4.44+44.4+4.04+444 =?
Some of the guess questions in Reasoning Ability are:
- ‘Temporary’ is related to ‘Permanent’ in the same way as ‘Natural’ is related to?
- What is F’s position with respect to E?
- How many persons sit between A and C?
Some of the guess questions in Computer knowledge are:
- IT stands for?
- A keyboard is the kind of device?
- Sending an e-mail is similar to?