SBI Clerk Exam Tips
The written exam for SBI clerk will have the following sections:
- General awareness
- General English
- Quantitative aptitude
- Reasoning ability
- Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge
Each Paper has 40 Questions and each question carries 1 mark. Total time allowed will be 2 hours and 15 minutes. You need to qualify each of the 5 papers with minimum 40% each.
SBI Clerk Exam Tips:
- The duration for written test would normally 2 hours and 15 minutes. So practice with model question papers/ previous question papers. It helps you pick up speed.
- Before answering the questions, plan which section should be answer first. Start to answer from the paper which you are confident of & move to questions that consume time.
- You should allocate your time in a manner that you should complete the paper before 10 minutes.
- Last 10 minutes you should allocate for checking your answer sheet.
- Skip difficult questions and attempt easy questions in less time first. After completing easy questions you can attempt difficult questions.
- Read the reasoning/aptitude questions completely & understand it before choosing the correct answer.
- If you can perform well in all sections and overall if you can manage 65% correct answers then you can have a very good chance of qualifying.
- Attempt the questions on which you are even 50% sure because there is negative marking for each wrong answer.
- You should remember that in a competitive exam even a fraction of mark can change the result so try to solve maximum questions.
- Attempt practice sets daily before the exam, it helps you pick up speed and alert.
- Study and learn from quality books because poor books may spoil your sbi clerk preparations.