Sbi Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria 2013
SBI Clerk Notification 2013-14 Notification has been released for the year 2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like online registration, age limit, online application form, challan form, fee payment, last date, written exam syllabus, model papers, previous papers, books, preparation tips, admit card, hall ticket download, sbi clerk interview details on SBI Clerk exam 2013
Sbi Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2011)
i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).
ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university.
Candidates who have not passed 12th standard Examination but have passed Diploma course after 10th standard are eligible for the captioned recruitment provided:
- (a) Diploma course passed after 10th standard must be a full time course (Diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration.
- (b) The Diploma course passed after 10th standard should be recognized / approved by the State Board of Technical Education of concerned State.
- (c) The percentage of marks in 12th/ Diploma Course shall be arrived at by dividing the marks obtained by the candidate in all subjects by aggregate maximum marks of all subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subjects studied. Grace marks, if any, awarded by the Board/University will be excluded for the purpose of calculation of percentage. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet/provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution.
- (d) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.12.2011.
- (e) Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- (f) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification
SBI Clerk Age Limit 2013
- i. Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.07.2012). Candidates born between 30.11.1983 & 01.12.1993 are only eligible to apply.
- ii. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under :
- 1. SC / ST 5 years
- 2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- 3. PWD (Gen) 10 years
- 4. PWD (SC /ST) 15 years
- 5. PWD (OBC) 13 years
- 6. Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years
- 7. Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
- 8. Widows, Divorced women and women 9 years (subject to maximum judicially separated from their husbands age limit of 35 years for General & who are not remarried and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
- iii. Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview, if qualifying.
- iv. CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEM.