SBI Clerk Exam 2012 Application Fee Payment
There are two options for fee payment
- Offline Payment
- Online Payment
OPTION-I: PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE):
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.inand open the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Fill the application carefully. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will be sent. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the data. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Fee Payment : Fee payment wi l l be accepted f rom 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (For example: If one has registered on 12.01.2012, then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 14th to 17th January, 2012, considering 15th is a non- working day). Once fee paid, the registration process is completed.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation. Note: There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, after three days of fee payment.
OPTION-II: PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE PAYMENT]:
- FOLLOW STEPS 1to 3 GIVEN UNDER OPTION-I ABOVE. However fee payment challan will not be generated and fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; you may take its printout for your record.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed, then please register again. Candidates may then revisit Online Application link and fill in their application details again and make payment online.
Note: There is also a provision to reprint the eReceipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. The printout of the application form must not be sent to the Bank.