SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2014
Remove the questions like What is the sbi clerk eligibility 2014 ?. Being an SBI Clerk job aspirant you need to know this. Candidates need to satisfy education qualification and age limit conditions to apply for clerical exam. First thing you have to know before you apply online for SBI Clerk exam 2014, keep in mind the following restrictions and conditions to follow.
SBI Clerk age limit :
SBI clerk age limit-Generally the age limit for sbi clerk exam is 18-26 years for open category/unreserved candidates.But under government of India reservation rules act,there is upper age limit applicable for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
SBI Clerk age limit relaxation : OBC- 3 years,SC/ST-5 years,Ex-servicemen-3 years,PWD- 10 years,Widows/ Divorced women-9 years
1.Open category/Unreserved/ General category applicants must have between 18 to 26 years.
3. OBC Students can have up to 29 years.
4.10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.
5.Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated can have up to 35 years.
6. EXSM (Ex-Servicemen’s) relaxation will be Period of service in Defence + 3 years.
SBI Clerk Education qualification:
SBI Clerk education qualification is same for all candidates but again under the reservation rules ,reserved category candidates will get relaxation in percentage of marks up to 5 % marks.
Applicant must satisfy the any one of following condition for sbi clerk eligibility 2014.
1) Minimum 12th Standard pass or (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks. In case of SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS applicants,55 % marks enough to apply for sbi clerk exam 2014.
2) A Candidate, who passed degree in Graduation level with pass marks from a recognized university,he/she are eligible to participate in this sbi clerk recruitment 2014-15 project.
3) A candidate,who having Diploma in any stream in full time studies,he/she are eligible for SBI clerk 2014 vacancy.
Also look on SBI Clerk Syllabus 2014 and Preparation books.
If you have any queries regarding SBI clerk eligibility criteria 2014, leave a question by using comment form,we will get back to answer your questions.