SBI Clerk application form
State bank of India announces vacancies for the posts of clerks in its various branches and banks on a periodic basis. In order to apply for these posts, a candidate needs to fill SBI clerk application form and appear for the examination. The application form is available on the official website www.sbi.co.in
Few things need to keep in mind before applying online for these posts.
Important documents to be needed:
- Email address
- Photo and signature (scanned)
- The size of the scanned photo must be in the dimensions of 20kb-50kb
- The size of the scanned signature must be in the dimensions of 10kb-20kb
- Marks details of the qualifying examination (SSC, Graduation, etc)
- Mobile number with facility of sms.
How to fill up the SBI clerk application form:
- Log on to www.sbi.co.in and click on the recruitment link on the left side bar.
- After that click on the appropriate link that contains the online application form.
- Now the online form is n front of your screen. Carefully fill the online application form by following the On-Screen instructions.
- Now, you have to upload your photograph and signature at the time of submitting the online application form.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, you have to pay an application fee of Rs.350 either by online mode or offline mode.
- In online mode, you have to make the payment online by using the Internet banking and credit/debit cards.
- In offline mode, a system generated challan form will be generated by the system that must be used for submitting the challan form in the SBI bank’s branch.
- Candidates are required to take the print-out of the application form that will be generated at the time of submitting the SBI online application form.