SBI Clerk Age Limit 2013
State Bank of India(SBI) clearly mentioned about eligibility criteria(age limit) and education qualifications to apply for SBI Clerk Exam 2013.Only Indian citizens will apply for this exam.SBI Recruitment 2013 for Clerks and Syllabus will help you to prepare according to exam pattern.When coming to the educational qualifications,10+2 or 12th class pass is enough.The minimum age is 18 years and it will be extended up to 28 years.So it is clear that the age should be between 18 to 28 years.
When coming to age limit for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013,
- Candidates must have 18 years of Minimum age as well as the max age is 28 years for General candidates or open category students.
- 5 years relaxation in age provided as per the rules for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3 Years Relaxation for other backward classes(OBC) Candidates.
- 10 years for PWD(gen) Candidates.15 years relaxation for PWD(SC/ST) candidates.13 years relaxation for PWD(OBC) candidates.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried can have up to 9 years relaxation.
- Ex-Servicemen’s relaxation will be the actual period of service in Defense + 3 years.
SBI released notification to recruit 19000 clerk vacancies.Eligible and interested candidates are apply online at www.onlinesbi.com and must pay the challan fee at any branch of sbi across india.