SBI Clerk Age Limit 2013
SBI Clerk Notification 2013-14 Notification has been released for the year 2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details like online registration, online application form, challan form, fee payment, last date, written exam syllabus, model papers, previous papers, books, preparation tips, admit card, hall ticket download, sbi clerk interview details on SBI Clerk exam 2013
SBI Clerk Age Limit 2013 : (As on 01.07.2012)
- i. Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.07.2012). Candidates born between 30.11.1983 & 01.12.1993 are only eligible to apply.
- ii. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under :
- 1. SC / ST 5 years
- 2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- 3. PWD (Gen) 10 years
- 4. PWD (SC /ST) 15 years
- 5. PWD (OBC) 13 years
- 6. Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years
- 7. Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
- 8. Widows, Divorced women and women 9 years (subject to maximum judicially separated from their husbands age limit of 35 years for General & who are not remarried and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
- iii. Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview, if qualifying.
- iv. CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEM.