SBI Associate Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2012
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Vacancy 2012 advertisement notification pdf has been released for filling up 7740 SBI associate bank clerical cadre vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible have to apply online by paying application fee in two modes online and offline mode of fee payment by submitting online application form before last dat. Candidates have to know complete details regarding fee payment modes, challan form and application submission from here. Candidates who wish to apply have to check selection procedure and get prepared before preparing for the exam. SBI Associate Bank Clerk Online Application Form 2012 can be filled at banks website.
Important dates for SBI Associate Bank Clerk Vacancy 2012
Online Registration of Applications From : 30.07.2012
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 13.08.2012
Payment of Fees – Offline : 01.08.2012 to 17.08.2012
Payment of Fees – Online : 30.07.2012 to 13.08.2012
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2012)
- i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).OR
- ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university
Age: (As on 01.08.2012)
- i. Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 01.08.2012). Candidates born not earlier than 02.08.1984 and not later than 01.08.1994, both days inclusive are only eligible to apply.
- ii. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under :
- 1. SC / ST 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- PWD (Gen) 10 years
- PWD (SC /ST) 15 years
- PWD (OBC) 13 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- Gen: 5 years.
- OBC: 8 years
- SC/ST: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman/Disabled Ex-Serviceman Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
- Widows, Divorced women and women 9 years (subject to maximum judicially separated from their husbands age limit of 35 years for General & who are not remarried and 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
- iii. Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- iv. Cumulative age relaxation will not be available either under above items or in combination with any other item.
The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those
employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended