SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 notification pdf has been released. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online by submitting the application form in required format. Details regarding sbi online clerks for associate bank recruitment 2012 like Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Challan form, Online Application form, how to apply, important dates, exam date, SBI Online Clerk exam syllabus, Model papers can be checked from our website . Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one Bank/State only and will have to appear for written test from a centre of that particular state. For example, candidate applying to SBH in Andhra Pradesh state can appear from Andhra Pradesh only.
Important Dates for SBI Associate Bank Clerk Vacancy 2012
On-line Registration of Applications From : 30.07.2012
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 13.08.2012
Payment of Fees – Offline : 01.08.2012 to 17.08.2012
Payment of Fees – Online : 30.07.2012 to 13.08.2012
Dates of Written Examination : 07.10.2012 and 14.10.2012
Total Vacancies are 7740. In which break up in vacancies is listed below
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) – 1400
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – 1880
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – 800
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP) – 1160
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) – 2500
- Intimation Charges for SC/ST/PWD/XS is Rs. 50/-
- Intimation Charges + Application Feefor OBC/General Intimation Charges is Rs. 350/
Selected candidates will be paid emoluments as applicable to Award Staff under various Rules/Awards/Settlement in orce in the employer Bank from time to time. At present, the total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable are around Rs. 14200/- per month for Graduates inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate in a metro city.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2012)
- i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).OR
- ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university.
- (a) Candidates who have not passed 12th standard Examination but have passed Diploma course after 10th standard are eligible for the captioned recruitment provided:
- Diploma course passed after 10th standard must be a full time course (Diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration.
- The Diploma course passed after 10th standard should be recognized / approved by the State Board of Technical Education of concerned State.
- (b) The percentage of marks in 12th/ Diploma Course shall be arrived at by dividing the marks obtained by the candidate in all subjects by aggregate maximum marks of all subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subjects studied. Grace marks, if any, awarded by the Board/University will be excluded for the purpose of calculation of percentage. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet/provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution.
- (c) Matriculate Ex-serviceman, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces as on 01.08.2012 of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 31.12.2012
- (d) Candidate should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- (e) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification. (Some questions may be put in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the local language.)
Age: (As on 01.08.2012)
Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 01.08.2012). Candidates born not earlier than 02.08.1984 and not later than 01.08.1994, both days inclusive are only eligible to apply.
CALL LETTERS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet by entering his/her registration number and password/date of birth, after 24.09.2012 from the bank’s website. No hard copy of the call letter/acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post
How to Apply
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail.
OPTION-I: PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE):
- i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature
- ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment Link”.
- iii) Candidates are advised to fill the application carefully. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the data. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- iv) Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
- v) Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after THREE working days from the date of payment of fees. Candidate must ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
- vi) Three days after fee payment candidate will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called.
OPTION-II: PAYMENT OF FEE (ONLINE PAYMENT)
- I. Candidates must follow steps i) to iii) given under Option-I above.
- II. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- III. The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- IV. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- V. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, the candidate will be required to register again and make payment online. The candidates are not required to send the application form to the Bank