SBI Associate Bank Clerk Online Registration 2012-SBI Associate Bank Clerk Apply
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Vacancy 2012 advertisement notification pdf has been released for filling up 7740 SBI associate bank clerical cadre vacancies. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria have to apply online by paying application fee in two modes online and offline mode of fee payment by submitting online application form before last dat. Candidates have to know complete details regarding fee payment modes, challan form and application submission from here. Candidates who wish to apply have to check selection procedure and get prepared before preparing for the exam. SBI Associate Bank Clerk Online Application Form 2012 can be filled at banks website.
- Intimation Charges for SC/ST/PWD/XS is Rs. 50/-
- Intimation Charges + Application Feefor OBC/General Intimation Charges is Rs. 350/
Click Here for Fee Payment and Challan Form
How to Apply
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail.
OPTION-I: PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE):
- i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature
- ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment Link”.
- iii) Candidates are advised to fill the application carefully. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the data. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- iv) Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
- v) Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after THREE working days from the date of payment of fees. Candidate must ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
- vi) Three days after fee payment candidate will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called.
OPTION-II: PAYMENT OF FEE (ONLINE PAYMENT)
- I. Candidates must follow steps i) to iii) given under Option-I above.
- II. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- III. The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- IV. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- V. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, the candidate will be required to register again and make payment online. The candidates are not required to send the application form to the Bank