SAIL 2013 Syllabus – SAIL Exam Books
SAIL Recruitment 2013 notification & SAIL online application form has been released for filling up 937 ACT, OCT Trainee careers.SAIL Online application form 2013 available at www.sail.co.in from the 15th of February 2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online at its official website before last date. The last date for SAIL Online registration is 14-03-2013. Candidates who are interested have to check complete details like online application form, government jobs in India 2013, SAIL Exam Books, SAIL Notification pdf, SAIL Application fee, SBI Challan and Registration Slip download, selection process, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, Written Test Syllabus, model papers previous papers, admit card download, hall ticket download option.
SAIL 2013 Syllabus
Sail written test Syllabus consists of 5 sections of the paper which has individual cut off marks to clear the written test. SAIL Written Test Syllabus is not disclosed by the organization but can be find out by referring with previous paper questions.
SAIL Written Test Syllabus is divided in the three stages:
- Stage 1: General Aptitude and Reasoning, English, General awareness.
- Stage 2: comprehension types questions
- Stage 3: Questions related to you engineering subjects
SAIL Exam Books to prepare for Written Test of SAIL are :
- GK publication for Aptitute
- R.K.Rajput for Techinical in Aptitute
- Handa & Handa
- R.S.AGARWAL for General Aptitude
- For English skill test: TMH edition and Upkar publication
- For Technical related question: Graduation books and GK publication books.
- For aptitude test : RS Agarwal book and Quantitative aptitude
- For General awareness : Hindu newspaper and also from these links General knowledge & Current Affairs