SAIL RSP Recruitment 2013
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Technician Recruitment notification has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online on or before last date 8th June 2013. Candidates applying have to check complete details like Qualifications, Application fee, online application form, challan form, written test syllabus, question papers, interview details, result, selected candidates list etc on SAIL RSP Recruitment 2013.
- Starting date for submitting Applications through website: 03/05/2013.
- Closing date for submitting Applications through website: 08/06/2013.
Total number of posts in SAIL RSP Recruitment 2013 are 232.Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of SAIL – invites applications from eligible persons for the following posts:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 126 PostsMetallurgy: 27 Posts
Chemical: 15 Posts
Mechanical: 34 Posts
Electrical: 20 Posts
Instrumentation: 15 Posts
Electronics: 15 Posts
Qualifications: Matriculation with 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering in the discipline of Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics from a Govt. recognised institute.
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 106 PostsFitter: 37 Posts
Electrician: 33 Posts
Welder: 26 Posts
Electronics: 10 Posts
Qualifications: Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the trades of Fitter / Electrician /Welder / Electronics from a Govt. recognised institute.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/ English.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the Interview.
- Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Interview will be intimated to eligible / shortlisted candidates through e-mail and SAIL website (www.sail.co.in)
Candidates may indicate their choice of cities from among those mentioned above for written test as per their preference. However, SAIL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre and allocate test centres as per availability. No request for change of examination centre shall be entertained.