SAIL Online Application 2013 - SAIL Online Registration 2013
SAIL Online application 2013/SAIL Online Registration 2013 for the recruitment of ITI trainees as ACT and OCT. SAIL Online registration 2013 starts from 15-02-2013.The last date to submit SAIL online form is 14-03-2013.SAIL Recruitment for 937 various vacancies announced officially on the official website.SAIL Recruitment 2013 notification & SAIL online application has been released for filling up 937 ACT, OCT Trainee careers.SAIL Online application form 2013 available at www.sail.co.in from the 15th of February 2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online at its official website before last date. Candidates who are interested have to check complete details like SAIL online application form, government jobs in India 2013, SAIL Exam Books, SAIL Notification pdf, SAIL Application fee, SAIL Online Registration 2013, SBI Challan and Registration Slip download, selection process, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, Written Test Syllabus, model papers previous papers, admit card download, hall ticket download option.
SAIL Online Application 2013 / SAIL Online Registration 2013 – SAIL Examination Schedule
- Starting Date for submission of SAIL Online Application: 15-02-2013
- Last Date for submission of SAIL Online Application: 14-03-2013
- Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 15-03-2013
- Closing of Payment editing option: 15-03-2013
- Display of final reconciliation status: 15-03-2013
- Starting Date to download Admit Card for written exam: 15-03-2013
SAIL Online Registration 2013 / SAIL Online Application 2013 Procedure and Guidelines
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website:www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- b) Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of ` 150/- for ACT (Trainee) post and ` 250/- for OCT (Trainee) post as application and processing fee for General and OBC candidates. SC/ST/PwD/departmental candidates to possess Pay in Slip of Rs. 50/- only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- c) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- d) Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Mode of Payment
State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “SBI Challan” which is available on the Application Registration Portal. The SBI Challan printed from the Portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details, BSP will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of collection of application/ processing fee. Also, please note that an amount of ` 20/- will be paid by the candidate as Bank Charges to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable application/ processing fee. The SBI branches will accept the fee from 10.00 AM of the starting date to 5.00 PM of the closing date of submission of online application. The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their payment status after reconciliation on SAIL website and edit the payment details in case of wrong submission of Journal No. or Branch Code. No request for edit the payment details and issue of Admit card after closure of edit option will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
Click here for SAIL Recruitment 2013 Online application form