SAIL Admit Card 2013 Download
Candidates can apply for SAIL 2013 till last date 13th May 2013. For candidates who already applied, now its time to get ready for the exam by downloading the SAIL Admit Card 2013 Download. Here we will give the procedure and guidance to download e-admit card and print it. For sail Bokaro admit card 2013, sail admit card 2013 Bhilai. Candidates have to check details like SAIL 2013 Hall ticket Download, Sail 2013 e-admit card, SAil 2013 call letter.
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply only through SAIL Website www.sail.co.in
- Before registering the application on the website, the candidate should possess:
- a) Valid e-mail ID
- b) Scanned passport size colour photo and signature.
The online registration would be open from 17/04/2013 to 13/05/2013
- All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interviews etc. shall be provided through Speed Post / Registered Post / e-mail
- Flow Chart for on-line registration:
- Go to www.sail.co.in
- Click on ‘Careers with SAIL’ at bottom left
- Click on jobs at SAIL
- Click on the job you want to apply
- Read all the information regarding the job then click ‘apply on line’.
- Fill in all the information as required in application from
- Click ‘preview application’
- Ø Check all the information you filled, if you find any issues, you can edit. If you don’t, click ‘submit’.
- Ø Click on ‘Print Challan’ and take print out of ‘Bank Challan’
- Ø Then go to the bank and submit the application amount and bank will provide you the journal number.
- Come back to SAIL Website, www.sail.co.in , click ‘Careers with SAIL’ and click on ‘log in’ available on the right side of the page with heading ‘Registered Applicant’.
- Enter “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” which you have used for the filling up of application form.
- Click on ‘Payment details’.
- Enter all the details in the form and ‘submit’. Candidate can take the print out of Registration
How to download SAIL Admit Card 2013
- Registered candidates have to go to ‘log in’ by entering “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”, to download their e-admit card.
- For any queries regarding filling up of application form, kindly contact 011-66561174 / 0124-3954826