RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Western Railway, has released RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Notification for the year 2013 for filling up 5775 various posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 14/01/2014 ( for remote areas 29/01/2014 ). Candidates who are applying can check complete details on RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 like online application form, how to apply, application fee, challan form, hall ticket, admit card, selection procedure, examination syllabus, model papers, previous papers, physical examination test, results and all other details on our website.
Total number of posts in RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 are 5775. The details of break up in vacancies is given below
- Gangman/ Trackman (B 1): 3534 Posts
- Helper/ Khalasi (Engg/ Mech./ Elect/ S&T/ Comm./ Optg. Dpt. of Division) B 1: 932 Posts
- Helper-II/ Khalasi (Engg/ Mech./ Elect/ S&T Workshop) C 1: 662 Posts
- Helper-II/ Khalasi (TMC Organisation) B 1: 52 Posts
- Platform Porter (A 2): 595 Posts
- Minimum 10th Pass / ITI Pass or equivalent at the time of applying. Academic qualification must be from a recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates having higher educational qualification may also apply.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2014)
18-33 years for UR, 18-36 years for OBC & 18-38 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Rs.100/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), RRC-WR’ & payable at Mumbai. SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Minority communities and Economically Backward Classes are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- The recruitment process consists of a Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET),and Medical Examination.
- The Candidates, whoever fulfils all the eligible conditions will be called for Written Test. Call Letter indicating Date, Time & Venue will be issued to all the eligible candidates separately for Written Test.
How to Apply
The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway, Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Road, Grant Road (East), Mumbai-400007. The application can also be dropped in the Drop Box provided at the RRC/ WR Office
- Last date for submission of application 14/01/2014
- Last date for submission of application (Remote Areas) 29/01/2014