RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Western Railway, has released RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Notification for the year 2013 for filling up 5775 various posts. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 14/01/2014 ( for remote areas 29/01/2014 ). Candidates who are applying have to fill RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form after paying examination fee 100/- through postal order.
Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Mode of Payment : The fee shall be paid only in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), RRC-WR’ and payable at Mumbai.
Click Here to Download RRC Western Railway Recruitment Online Application Form 2013
How to Apply
- Application Format (Annexure – 1) published along with this Employment notification alone should be used. Application Format can also be downloaded from the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com .
- Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if , such a candidate gets selected inadvertently he /she will not be offered appointment later on.
- The candidates have to fill up Application Form with Black or Blue Ball Point pen in his/her own legible handwriting. The application should be filled either in English or Hindi and not in any other language. Annexure for Community / Income certificate etc. shall be in English / Hindi language, format of the same are available in the Employment News Paper and RRC – WR website i.e. www.rrc-wr.com The application has to be duly dated and signed by the candidate. Application filled in any language other than Hindi/English, and by any person other than the applicant, and having any change in the format will be rejected summarily.
- The candidates should write any clear visible marks of identification on their body in the column ‘Personal marks of Identification. (Mere mentioning of Mole/ Cut mark etc. will be treated as INVALID and such applications will be rejected).
- The candidates should affix their Left Thumb Impression at the space provided in Application Form. Persons not having Left Thumb can affix Right Thumb. The thumb impression should be clear and visible. Otherwise, the Application is liable for rejection.
- It is important to note that following para (Declaration) should be copied out by candidate in his/her own handwriting in running letters (not in Capital Letters) in the space provided at column no. 18 of the application form. Applications with incomplete declaration will be rejected. “I hereby declare that the facts and evidences given by me in the above application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any mis-statement / discrepancy in the particulars being detected at any stage, my candidature / service may be cancelled / terminated without any notice.”
- Candidate should sign in the column prescribed for signature. Signature should not be in Capital /Block letters.
- Candidate should properly PASTE their recent (not older than 3 months) colored passport size photograph on the Application Form. In addition, they must submit one identical photograph with Name and Date of Birth written on the backside of Photograph.