RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2012-13 Notification pdf
Railway Recruitment Board , RRB Recruitment 2012-2013 for Paramedical Staff/Staff Nurse/Pharmacist vacancies notification has been released for filling up 825 Staff nurse & Paramedical vacancies. The Written Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs for the RRB Staff nurse vacancy will be conducted on 24-02-2013. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply by submitting the Application form in prescribed format on or before 12-11-2012. Candidates applying can find the complete details here like Eligibility criteria, qualifications, Application form, Selection Process, Admit card download,Results,Exam date,Online registration,how to apply,challan form download,Syllabus for RRB Staff nurse recruitment 2012.
Total Number of Posts in RRB Staff Nurse/Paramedical Jobs 2012-2013 are 825. The details of break up in vacancies is given below
1. Staff Nurse : 406 posts
2. Health and Maleria Inspector : 129 posts
3. Pharmacist – III : 187 posts
4. ECG Technician : 07 posts
5. X -Ray Tech./ Radiographer II : 22 posts
6. Lab Assistant Gr. II : 25 posts
7. Lab Superintendent : 13 posts
8. Dialysis Technician : 02 posts
9. Cardiology Technician : 02 posts
10. Audiometrician Cum Speech Therapist : 01 post
11. Physiotherapist : 07 posts
12. Extension Educator : 08 posts
13. Field Worker : 10 posts
14. Lab Superintendent (Clinical Psychologist in Medical Dept.) : 01 post
15. Janitor in Medical Department : 01 post
16. Receptionist in Medical Department : 01 post
17. Dietician : 01 post
18. Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician : 01 post
19. Dental 9Ora0hygienist : 01 post
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed on A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by ordinary post to the Assistant Secretary / Member Secretary of the concerned Railway Recruitment Board, as mentioned in Para-15 of General Instructions, so as to reach on or before 12.11.2012 up to 17.30 hrs. The applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of concerned RRB offices, till 17.30 of the closing date. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshwdeep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by ordinary post will be 27.11.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs
- Date and Time of Closing of Application: 12.11.2012 UP TO 17.30 HRS
- Last date for candidates from far flung areas: 27.11.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs
- Date of Exam: 24.02.2013
- The selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules.
- There shall be negative marking in written examinations and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question.
- The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers and likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning and Technical Ability for the post. The question paper will be in English, Hindi , Urdu and local language as indicated in para -15 given below. Duration of the examination will be 90 minutes with approximately100 questions.
- Any Railway Recruitment Board concerned, at its discretion may hold additional written test(s) and/or skill test if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Recruitment Online Application Form
Online application is available for the RRBs where this facility is available) . Candidates can avail the facility of submitting their application online, if the same is available in the RRB to which they are applying. For this, they should visit the website of the concerned RRB and fill up their application form & information