IBPS RRB Online Payment Mode
IBPS RRB CWE Notification has been released and is available on main website of ibps. Candidates after checking their eligibility criteria have to pay the application fees. There are two modes of fee payment, Offline mode and Online Mode.
For Online Payment , Application Fees/ Intimation Charges is Payable from 01.06.2012 to 25.06.2012
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- (i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (iii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iv) In case candidates wish to pay fees/ intimation charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- (v) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- (vi) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- (vii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (viii) Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
No acknowledgment will be given for online registration. However a Registration Number and Password will be generated and an email/ sms intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form. If candidates do not receive the email and sms intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by
them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.