RRB Online Application Form 2012 for Engineers
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed( on a good quality A-4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only) from eligible Indian Nationals for the Common Preliminary Examination for following posts of Non Technical Popular Category(Graduate), Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by ORDINARY POST NORMALLY to the concerned Railway
Recruitment Board as mentioned in para 15 of notification, so as to reach on or before 11.06.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs. The applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of concerned RRB offices, till the closing date. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by posts will be 26.06.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs.
Candidates Please Note:
1) Stages of Exam. :-
- a) Common Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) for all the notified categories.
- b) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No. 1&2 – followed by Verification of documents.
- c) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No. 3&4 – followed by verification of documents.
- d) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat. No. 5&6, qualifying typing test followed by Verification of documents.
- e) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No.7&8, aptitude test followed by Verification of documents.
2) Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
3) Candidates should refer para 15 of General Instructions for submission of single(i.e. common ) application for Preliminary Exam for all the notified categories to the concerned RRB. Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary(stage I) Exam will again have to apply separately for Main(second stage) Examinations for notified categories as Grouped in para 1.06(a).
4) Candidates may refer to para 12 of General Instructions regarding On- Line submission of applications.
5) Participating RRBs have given choice of regional Languages. Candidates have got the option to choose any one of the regional languages at the time of applying.
6) Examination Fee for Preliminary Exam application – Rs. 60/-(UR & OBC Male Candidates only wherever applicable as per para 3 of General Instructions)
7) No examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /Physically Handicapped/Women /Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates may refer to para 12 of General Instructions regarding Online submission of applications. Remittance of examination fee in any other form except Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order will not be accepted (except incase of Online applications wherever this facility is provided, examination fee can be remitted through Bank Challan/ Credit Card/Debit Card as provided for).
Online Submission of Application Form
Candidates have the option to fill up their application online, wherever such facility is provided by respective RRB. For this, they should visit the website of the RRB concerned and fill up their detailed Bio-data in the Application Form and upload the applicable scanned documents on the website.
- Candidates should fill up the application in his/her own handwriting and must sign as well as put their left hand thumb impressions at the prescribed places. A
- pplications should be filled either in English or in Hindi.
- Application should be on a good quality A4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. Employment News or Newspaper cuttings should not be used as application.
- Candidates purchasing printed Application Form from the market should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format published in the Centralized Employment Notice/available on the website of RRBs.
- The candidates can also make photocopy of the Application Form as given in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and then fill up the details. They can also download the Application Form from the website of the RRBs. The detailed centralised employment notice has also been displayed on the notice board in the offices of RRBs.
- The candidates should send their application sufficiently in advance before the closing date. RRBs will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery at any stage of the selection process.
- The candidates are required to sign in English or in Hindi in the prescribed places provided in Application Form and Information Sheet. The signatures on Application Form, Information sheet, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet and other places should be identical.
- The signatures must be in running hand and not in block capital or disjointed letters. Signatures at the time of application, written examination and document verification in different style or language may result in cancellation of candidature.
There shall be one common Preliminary Examination for all the notified eight categories. Only one single application (i.e. common for all the eight notified categories) is required to the submitted by the candidate. Candidates submitting more than one application for Preliminary Exam to the same RRB will be summarily rejected & also debarred from RRB examinations as per para 14.03 given in notification.
Based on the performance of candidates in the Preliminary Exam, the candidates equal to 15 times of the number of vacancies will be shortlisted for second stage written examinations subject to obtaining the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in their respective community.
There shall be four Main (second stage) Examinations on different dates/shifts for the Category Groupings as indicated in the table below i.e. one Main(second stage) Exam for each Group. Candidates who shall qualify the Preliminary Examination(stage I) will have the option to apply for one or all or any of the four Main(second stage) Examinations provided they fulfill the prescribed medical standards as given in the vacancy table. For Group IV, candidates will be required to submit a medial certificate obtained from an Eye Specialist as per proforma given in Annexure 06 at the time of submission of Detailed Application Form
Click Here to find How to Apply and Print Challan Form