RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2012 – RRB Mumbai Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai, RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2012-2013 notification has been released in 2012 for filling up 2572 posts by Railway Recruitment Cell(RRC). Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 01-10-201. Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like Eligibility criteria like age limit and Education qualifications, Application form, Selection Process, Admit card download, Results,Exam date, Online registration, how to apply, challan form download, Syllabus for RRB Mumbai Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancies in RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2012 for Applying online are 2572. The details of break-up in vacancies is given below:
- Trackmen Hamal
- Asst Pointsman
- Closing Date & Time of receipt of applications 18:00 hrs. of 25.09.2012
- Closing Date & Time of receipt of applications for residents of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands 18:00 hrs of 10.10.2012
- Rs.40/- (forty only) payable in a form of crossed Demand Draft from State Bank of India or from any other Nationalized Bank or crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai. Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted. These instruments should not have been issued earlier to 06.08.2012.
- Candidates should write their name and address at the back of the Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft.
Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or above. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th /ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply.
The normal age (in completed years) for the recruitment is 18-33 years reckoned as on 01.01.2013.
- The recruitment procedure consists of Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification & Medical Examination.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be called for the written test. A separate call letter indicating date, time and venue will be sent to all the eligible candidates.
- Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A separate call letter indicating date, time and venue will be sent to all the eligible candidates.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for the PET is as under:- For MALE candidates candidates Should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance. For FEMALE Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the PET will be called for Document verification as per merit. A separate call letter indicating date, time & venue will be sent to the qualified candidates to attend for the Document verification.
- The persons with disabilities are exempted from appearing for PET.
- Written Examination: Written Examination consists of objective type multiple choice question paper based on 10th class standard to assess the general knowledge/awareness/ mathematics/reasoning etc.
- The question paper will be printed in Hindi, English & Urdu and also in any one or more of the following regional languages preferred by the candidates i.e. Marathi & Kannada in the application form.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for marking wrong answers. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination to the extent of number of vacancies
- The final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates should submit the applications in the format annexed as Annexure- 1 in Notification.
- The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.
- Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the web site: www.rrccr.com. Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
- Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with black ball point pen only.
- Photograph: one recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sun glasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. One identical extra colour pass port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates name on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that RRC may reject at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted on the application and actual physical appearance of the candidate.
- Candidates should tick () mark their community in the appropriate box at column No.8 of the application. The candidates with Physical Disabilities shall tick () mark in column No.10 of the application form.
- The candidate should fill the column No.4 of the application form in English only indicating his address with PIN code, even though application is in Hindi. The candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should fill the nearest Railway Station (column no. 3) for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure -A of this Notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a non-creamy layer certificate for 2011-12 or current in the format given in Annexure -B of this notification.
- Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Boards/Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell/CR will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Candidates should copy the declaration at column No.16 of the application form in his/her own handwriting (Not in CAPTIAL). Otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- The candidates should put their LEFT HAND thumb impression and signature at the designated box in the application form. The thumb impression and the signature must be clear and complete. Applications without left hand thumb impression and Signarure will be summarily rejected.
- In item No.14 of the application form the candidate should indicate any clear/visible marks of identification on their body like ‘a mole on the nose’ or ‘cut mark on the forehead’, etc.
- The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate identification marks or if No Identification Mark then write NIL.
- TO WHOM TO APPLY : The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be addressed to the Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Chief Project Manager (Conv.)’s Office Building, 1st Floor, P.D.Mello Road, Wadi Bunder, Mumbai 400010.
- On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly written “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 ` 5200 – 20200 + GP ` 1800/-”.
- The application should be sent by post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in applications can also be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose in the premises of the Railway Recruitment Cell at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.